Friday, July 17, 2009
I'll make this short. Webcamm-ed with denise and Mag over class today, it was totally just slack mood turned on :/ This is bad, i need to tahan till end of aug semester end! ):
I hopped over to Janet's place to meet up with the rest of the peeps, stoned awhile, did my RJ there, gathered everyone then headed nearby for dinner, then off it was to Junction 8 to carry our surprise plan into action. My sis was seated in Coffee Bean, at the end. I was secretly really really excited! We got our cake, positioned ourselves and starting singing the birthday song loud loud all the way in. As expected, she was shocked to tears hor mei? (; Hahaha, we proceeded up to cut cake, eat stone do work and slack till about 9.30pm and headed home (:
---------------------------------------
My day was just this tiny bit spoilt, just this tiny bit.
I need to shoot myself, or someone to constantly shoot me and remind me.
But lies, all lies. I trusted you, and i trusted you too - but okay, hide things from me, lie, save it. But yah, what can i do? This is the last straw. Just hurt me a little, just a little though i promised myself i wouldnt allow it to. But it always kind of sucks, being second.
And it's taking me this long,
Baby but I figured you out.
This is the last straw -
Don't wanna hurt anymore
You're not sorry, no no ;
Labels: taylorswift, you're not sorry
de a'More ;
6:05 PM