I'll probably be on a short MIA from found-ed and updating somewhere else. There'll still be the photo updates and if there's anything i want to share with you guys it'll still be here but that shld be about it (: I'll be back okay so must keep reading! :D Loving all you readers,
P.S Drivers up for hire? I feel like spending another night out enjoying the city lights that line the sky and feeling the wind in my hair. That was nice (:
--------------------------------------------Just had to post this. HAHA. Our suicidal talk over dinner.
hannah&esther: ahhhh, feel like dying.
esther: what if i die ah?
hannah: i will die too.
esther: okay lah, i ask my friend who wanna kill me.
hannah: then ask them kill me too.
esther: how you want to die ah? plan already not?
hannah: err, no. just die lah! but i thought about it leh. if one day like me and u trapped in a box and the air is depleting, i will kill myself first let you live.
esther: aiya! anyway in the end i also will die what lame!
hannah: but really lah, if someone point gun at you choose who to die, i will ask him choose me.
esther: siao, i also will ask him choose me. No lah, i will tell him to bang me, then bang u too.
hannah: i will die for you one leh, really. I will lor.
esther: YAH RIGHT.
hannah: WA LAU, i hate you lah! I WILL, why no one believe me.
esther&hannah: but life will suck without you.
joshua: eh mom so make sure u either one of them dont die, if not both will die.
HAHA. Love you alot meimei :D Die together! L--- ----s! :D