Saturday, July 11, 2009
Today was a hard day. Probably the worst i've hard all my years, but it will be okay. I know everything will be okay (:
Get that into your head hannah lee, get that into your head. God is sovereign, and He will write the rest of life's story. Return the pen, surrender it. God is God for a reason, so wait on Him. Let him reveal things to you and bring you where He wants you to go. You can stop trying now, and ask God to make hannah from now on. Whoever you were in the past, no longer matters. Because in God you're new again.
Thank you sister vi, for allowing me to be as vulnerable as i could have imagined it to be. It's been a long while since i was that vulnerable to anyone but i thank God i chose to open up to start this process of healing. I know God will take charge, and i will hang on. I will wait, and thank you for really truly understanding how i felt because perhaps you were in the exact same position few years ago. Meant a whole lot to me that finally there was someone who really understood and didn't tell me sense-ful things just to comfort me, but i knew it came from you and God. That i am sure. Thank you for letting me know all i need to know & thank you for believing in me, even when i couldnt believe in myself. God is proud, he is right? (:
------------------------------------
Yes I love him. I love him more than anything else in this world and there is nothing that I would like better than to hold on to him forever. But I know it’s not for the best. So no matter how much my heart is going to break, I’ve got to let him go so he can know just how much I love him. Maybe if I’m lucky, he’ll come back, but if not, I can make it through this. - Unknown
P.D.A, its really silly right?
i love my best friend and even though i wouldn’t change the way our relationship is now for the world, i will always wonder what it would’ve been like if he could’ve loved me like i loved him.
Labels: highlight
de a'More ;
11:28 PM