Friday, August 28, 2009
Sometimes there is no easy way out. You just have to grin and bear it. Sometimes the only escape route is to go
straight through the flames, just brace yourself and bite your lip. Sometimes you have to sever the ties clean off. Because in
every relationship there comes a point when the
damage is too much and no matter how good it
once was,
the memories can’t sustain you. You have to save yourself knowing all the while it will hurt like hell.
Because you can’t keep giving someone everything if you get nothing in return. And the worst part is,
it'll always be kept a secret. I would pay for a HTHT right about now.

I felt the
goodbye when we hugged. The strength in his arms as if that was the
last bit of him he had to give me. I realized as I was walking away that in holding on as tight as he did — was really just him
letting go.
— Hollie Seals
de a'More ;
8:26 PM