Thursday, August 20, 2009
Start of UTs in 1 and a half hours time. Grrrrr, hating the new schedule and system. Go to school for 1 1/2 hours at weird times of the day like 8am and 4pm and leave after that. Madddddd :/
Spent the very free wednesday out with SSF, headed to places i've never been before (or rather in a long time). First stop, Holland V - yes laugh, laugh all you want, it's been YEARS since i've been there. We settled for a good lunch at some tea cafe thingy that has tea in their dishes, quite interesting. Gave me a tour of HV, then cabbed down to West Coast recreation for pooooool, yes havent played in a long time too :X Got owned (duh!), and got bored so we started to play the silliest games we came up with. It went on for a good 2-3 hrs before we decided it's time to move on for dinnerrrrrr, where? I wanted to go marina barrage (never been before too, loser!), so we hopped onto 97 or smth, down to Tanjong Pagar and had like the best meal of the day - dinner at Secret Recipe. Gosh their cakesssssss :D But sad-ed chocolate banana no more ): The chicken we had was aweeesome too. After having our fill and pumped up on energy, we took an expensive cab ride down to Marina Barrage.

I gave up trying to continue walking in my heels by 10pm, so we just took a rest at Merlion Park and headed for home shortly after. I secretly like the slight blur i added to the photo of the Merlion, heh (:

Slacked around my area before coming back up like cinderella, 12am plus HAHAHA. It was a great day spent talking laughing sharing eating walking, lucky UTs in the late afternoon today (:
Just wishing i could stay
(I know we only met a month ago)
With you
(It's always hard to let the feelings go)
When summer fades to fall
I'd stay
(I should have known that this would come and go)
With you
(And now we only get the afterglow)
When summer fades to fall
p.s. he reminded me of you. I hope you've been fine.
de a'More ;
1:42 PM