Monday, August 31, 2009
Teachers day today! I grabbed nat and headed to DLSS for a primary sch lunch and a short miserable tour of our alma mater. It was rubbish, we cant go anywhere except the canteen and the basketball court and all that :/ We got a little sian and started taking out both our cams to camwhore, but epic fail. Both our cameras and faces not co operating, we just look totally screwed. But it was worth all the laughter! I'm home now for a short break before heading off to meet ying for dinner (:


{edit}
Back from dinner with ying. Not really dinner, but dessert! She had her dinner at Pasta Mania, then we headed for our dose of MOF EVERYTIME we meet up (: We talked abit, it was rather rushed cos like it was already 7 plus when i met her and i got an urgent text to be home :/

And and, tingyan made my day (: Thank you girl for being such a blessing to me.

----------------------------------
Cos what we had, was built on lies. The lies you lied.
I
still care about you somewhere inside of me, but one day you’re going to understand how you made me feel. One day, you’re going to feel it first hand and just like you, I won’t be there to help you pick up the pieces again.
-Boy Meets lovep.s i want to play datona again.
de a'More ;
3:45 PM