Wednesday, September 16, 2009
It's been a super boring mundane week. The holidays are still on, but i've been without any plans for the past 3 days. Thank God for delia and shopping tommorrow, looking forward to a good pamper-yourself-time, and a good talk that always accompanies every outing we have (:
---------------------------------------------
I wish i could just let this rest and move on. I know God wants me to do what is right, but i cannot help but reserve that part because there's so much unknown attached to it. I don't want to be dealt another blow 3-4 months later and have trouble moving on from where i will be by then.
And as much as i want to protect all of you, i don't know how to. I don't know how to start. But if you knew, somehow sometime some place - how would you react, and how would you handle, how would you cope? Will you then take back some of the thoughts you've had, or the things you've said to me indirectly? I wish you knew, i wish all of you knew, and understood. Maybe one day, the secret really wouldnt be a secret anymore.
Remember: God will never take anything away from you
without giving you something so much better.
de a'More ;
9:34 PM