Thursday, October 01, 2009
{edit}
I really am clueless about what to do for you anymore or what i can do for you to just, make it all okay. I love you so so so so much and it hurts so so so so much when your world is in a mess, or when suddenly i feel like i've lost you. I've tried all i can, pray day and night for you, encourage, be there, seek God. Nothing works, and yet i am not giving up on you. I won't. But God, can you intervene now. Besides You, i know no one can do that work of restoration and conviction. I'm sorry i can only do this much, i want to go further, i want to do more, i want to make things better. I'm sorry i can't, im not superhuman, and i'm not God. But know i love you,
unconditionally. Unconditionally, and
selflessly. I am sorry, sorry.
de a'More ;
8:28 PM