Sunday, October 04, 2009
I'm sorry for the lack of posts! ):
Just a quickie, i'm starting school tommorrow and yes this is another one of those very rushed posts because i have a ton of pre-class readings and essays to start even before class actually starts, plus portfolio developments and proposals to submit by 15Oct, along with Olevel math in 20+ days. Okay, this means i need to rely on God's strength more than ever, and continue to place that unwavering trust in Him to bring me through and grant me the wisdom and be the light onto my path daily (: I'm still pretty worried about the new people i'm going to meet, the culture back in school and how im going to manage my time and stuff, but i guess God has it all in His hands?
So i'm just here to leave Piwei a small shoutout even as he prepares to leave Singapore in a matter of minutes. This trip back has got to be his best trip ever. Its been more than a year now we've been friends, and about 8 months since he flew off. I know he's been back a few times over the months but this one trip back i managed to meet him and it's because of this trip back that we kinda both saw how much we meant to one another. I know he'll always have my back regardless just as i'll have his. So anyway pipi a.k.a husband, i thank God for you, as well as this friendship he's blessed us with. And for the meet up and the 2 hour call late at night to make sure i was fine last wedd (; Appreciated much. Continue to make a stand for God no matter how hard it gets okay? Keep pressing on and DO NOT GIVE UP, we are in this together alright remember? Looking forward to recieving your mail you're there yeah? (: TAKE GOOD CARE and till december, i'll see you again! (:
I will live
To
carry Your compassionTo
love a world that's broken
To be Your hands and feet
I will give
With the life that I've been given
And
go beyond religion
To see the world be changed
By the power of Your name;
de a'More ;
9:30 PM