Thursday, October 22, 2009
It's been a busy week as usual! Ton of readings to do, and no time!
For one, tuesday i had janet alison and oswyn over for dinner! A GREAT DINNER, steamboat and hot plate! 9 of us all crammed into one table filled with food. We wanted to ask more of them over but the table was arleady full ): Well that was my miserable highlight ):
Well for one we had our first stage management workshop, learnt about lighting design and technical stuff about lights which i found really interesting and fun :D I'm quite excited and enthusiastic about doing the module next sem and having Tony as faci! Tony is some amazing guy that did the lighting designs for people like Jacky Chung, Andy Lau, Madonna, & Elton John. ELTON JOHN! :O
Aft the workshop ended at 1, Angie, Liting, Ika and i stoned around at TRCC for a good 5 hours doing math and just talking talking talking talk while waiting for bus to come at 6 and head of to Lasalle. Did i also mention Os are in 5 days? :/ Tell me about it. The bus came soon after, and omg could u believe there were only 4 of us on the ENTIRE bus? You bet Anthony gave the rest of the DTA folks a good scolding after the talk (which by the way was horrendously boring).
Mom came to pick me along with grace and mei (: Thank God for her :D They went to get tau huay and i had a good shower last night before going to sleep at an early 10:45pm. Tell me about having a break! Overall it was rather a goood day having ppl like angie, ting and ika along joking and camwhoring on the bus, it was silly but i havent laughed like that with ppl from sch in a long LONG time :/ thank God (:



I'm off for drama meeting later at PL, and tml it's another day out late till night. Sat afternoon meeting s.kassey for lunch then sunday's work. Then its back to school then OLEVELs ): I need alot of prayer ): Oh anyway my little rants and picture posts have been shifted to tumblr. I'll just get zhijie to do a little editting soon (hopefully) because i just realised delise, delia, jeanette, ting and i all have the same tumblr layouts. HAHA! Till then~
------------------------------------
"And this faith will fight
anything that gets between it and Christ. The distinguishing mark of saving faith is not perfection. The mark of faith is not that I never sin sexually.
The mark of faith is that I fight. I fight anything that dims my sight of Jesus as my glorious Savior. I fight anything that diminishes the fullness of the lordship of Jesus in my life. I fight anything that threatens to replace Jesus as the supreme Treasure of my life. Anything that stands between me and receiving Jesus faith fights—not with fists or knives or guns or bombs,
but with the truth of Christ."
— John Piper
de a'More ;
2:42 PM