Wednesday, December 23, 2009
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHELSEA CHEONG :DMy dear girl's finally 18! Its funny how in a few months time, me and bel are going to turn 19. HAHA :D
Anyways just a short shoutout to Chelsea. It's been 7years worth of friendship ever since p4! Time just flew by like that. There've been ups and there've been downs, but nevertheless thank you for always being there for me. All the late nights at your place, with durian puffs, sleepovers that have no end. I love you for who you are, and how real you are with us girls :D Love you bestfriend (: Hope you enjoyed your little surprise, the AWESOME cake, and the chill time we had today.



------------------------------------------------------------
I'm on my way to recovery. Merry Christmas super best friend.
I’ll make it through this painMy dreams won’t call your nameI’m stronger than that
Cos I still know how to loveKnow that will be enough
And this moment will fade into the past
You won’t be the end of me.
de a'More ;
10:14 PM