Tuesday, December 22, 2009

This guilt and shame need not be.
I did what was right in the eyes of the Lord, i shouldered the consequences and allowed God to renew me. I guess it's now time for you to shoulder your half.
"Walking in God's freedom" was a phrase that the Lord placed in my heart while i was seeking Him yesterday. I want my heart to die. I want to move on, i want to heal.
I struggle, because knowing i did the right thing didn't help me to minimalize the guilt because afterall, you meant more than something. I know what i have to do, but i'm just going to have to seek God awhile more, a little more for him to grant me courage, and wisdom. Eventually will come as much as i dread it. But hannah, draw near to God. Seek Him.
Sister vivi told me God will close every door that isn't for me, and since He has opened up doors, i'll just have to obey Him and walk straight through that door with God holding onto my hand.
I will alow God to bring conviction to your heart and let God be the one who'll restore, heal both you and me, and from God will come the forgiveness. I've chosen to forgive you.
Man can never fathom how God works, and there are some things that are beyond human - that only God can bring, only God can do, only God can solve.
For God to give you something/someone new, you need to free up your hands and heart - letting go of what you've been clinging onto and let God give you and love you.
I am sorry. I truly am. But lets walk in God's freedom shall we? From today, let us live our lives like an open book before God, no secrets, no hiding. Whatever the future holds for us, i'll trust in God.
I wish you the best my
special friend. That you'll always be.

hannah, it's no turning back from now on.
de a'More ;
2:42 PM