Saturday, December 05, 2009
Tumblr-ing too much, Twitting excessively, and blogging less now ): I know i know, there are people who bother reading but i think there are a few.
I AM SORRY. I just realized blogger is way too public, and i need to start being responsible for what i put up knowing how many people ACTUALLY read it (before i stopped blogging so often) :X
So anyway, things have been great. I mean, what more can i ask for? I'm thankful for the ups and downs in my life. It makes life worth living isn't it? (: God has just been the most faithful through it all, and i've just learnt so much over these few days/weeks/months? I'm actually very happy with my life right now. Expecting so much more in the next year!
Last friday i headed for dinner with the gang along with Xian. He's going into the army in a matter of DAYS :O Sundays will NEVER be the same again ): Sigh, plus with transitions and all next year, im highly doubtful whether i'll still be able to work ;/ Ohwell, anyway XIAN im very thankful to you (: I shall leave u a text on thurs night just before you go into camp :D Which is like 2 nights from now ): OHMAN, too fast too fast.
I had a ton of fun camwhoring and laughing till my sides hurt with the guys and girls. We had a SUPER full dinner, i seriously was never so full in my life. Totally couldn't even suck my tummy in! Got home still feel like throwing up man, and it was nothing much just a few slices of fish, rice and a drink. Crazy, i think my stomach strinking. HEHEHEHE :X So yeah we just camwhored all night and it was just an amazing time catching up with the HTHT girls (jelly we missed you!), and having al our hilarous moments singing laughing and walking around CityHall.









Jells came back on Saturday night and surprised me on Sunday morning with like FRESH peaches and a bag of nougats from Melbourne! Nice or what :D I ate 2 within that day and brought the rest back to share with my family, it was REALLY nice, esp since it was flown over with much love from jelly. Mega touched thanks love! (: Camp briefing was next that sunday, and i got a feeling this camp is gnna be HUGE, like HUGEEEEEEEEEE :D Excited excited!
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Did i also mention i've been running much and exercising?! HAHAHA finally able to fit into those shorts from cotton on that i've been eyeing :P Went shopping with meimei & mich today. Happy happy, bought 2 shorts, 1 levi's shirt and secret ss501 stuff HEHEHEHEHE :D Headed running with the 2 girls and settled for dinner at home. This is the life.
UPDATED ENOUGH! See you guys soon :D
P.S If you're interested, you can ask for my URL and follow me on twitter. It's fun. HAHAHAHA :D Till then~ Love you all.
de a'More ;
12:37 AM