Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Fendy's ONE KIND. He bluff us today full dress, get us to memorize script (we dont actually act in our course) and bring costumes, end up playing with us only ): We did a tour in TRCC instead on all the technicals and stuff. It was so cool, plus really fun getting to climb up at least 5 stories high and look down from the ceiling of the theatre and go into the pork floss heaven *inside joke*. Got so high we felt giddy :X
Ended class at 12pm (record breaking) thanks to fendy. Had lunch with the girls before going up to class to continue working on our IMC project (stressed much). We listened to old school A1 & Backstreet Boys songs while doing work till 430pm when i left to meet VALERINA, my highlight of the day.
Trained to JP to meet the lover girl and walked around abit before settling down at some japanese restaurant for dinner. Dinner was super disappointing, didnt meet my expectations but the company was FANTABULOS! We sat there for a good 2 hours unknowingly and just spent the time HTHT-ing and laughing till we were totally embarrassed! But it was just the biggest comfort knowing someone understood all the words that were coming outta my mouth and identified with all the feelings i was feeling, assuring that it's not just me being insecure and overthinking - like it was creepy till the point we felt like long lost cousins or something. I left JP with a smile hung on my face and it just made all the pain from the massive headache seem like nothing(:


------------------------------------------------------

Sometimes I run, to see if you'll give chase. Sometimes i keep silent, to see if you'll notice. Sometimes I test, just to see of you're proud of me. I promised time. I shldn't be feeling disappointed and upset, but why do i still feel so. Time hannah, time. Wait.
de a'More ;
9:57 PM