Thursday, January 14, 2010
TODAY, i feel terrible incredibly, sian (for lack of better word).
Plans to Sakura were cancelled because Nat & Delia couldn't make it. Now i'm second guessing myself whether i made the right decision to skip schoool and all that. Like another wasted day added to my list. Can't wait for school to be over and done in 1 month, and then hopefully the 3 of us get to be able to go for the study trip in Bangkok.
AHHHHH, so whiny so whiny. I don't like but seriously feels..SIAN. Headed over to the Esplanade today for some tour, which was quite fresh for a change being in school and all. Lunched @ Marina Bay with Nao & Ting before settling around the Bay to have a good HTHT (: It's one of those very few and rare occasions we get to sit and talk about all that we're doing through, very sweet of them to understand me and encourage me with certain things like school and stuff. Ah, so whiny!
UT's in a coupla minutes and here i am ranting and whining. ARH, i don't like whining but today i can't help it ): I WANNA EAT, I WANNA HIGHLIGHT MY HAIR RED, AND I WANT THINGS TO WORK OUT with you. Sometimes i don't know what you're thinking. You might be growing up and all that, but i feel like i've been missing out on your life. I try to talk to you, get to know what's doing on, but i don't seem to get a tinge of reaction or appreciation. I'm starting to feel like you just don't care as much as you used to. Like i'm overlooked and once again being one-sided, trying to care but getting almost nil reaction. I just hope this is a phase, and not something we're going to be faced with permanently. I love you,
mei.
明天会更好!Amen.
de a'More ;
3:32 PM