John 15:5 -8 "I am the vine; you are the branches. If a man remains in me and I in him, he will bear much fruit, apart from me you can do nothing.... If you remain in me and my words remain in you, ask whatever you wish and it will be given you.
To him who is given much, more is demanded. We should be good stewards of all that God has entrusted us.
He's been a pleasant surprise and the perfect addition to start the year 2010. Quote ken "it's really joy unspeakable". It's really been a long time since i've felt this way. Yeah sure i've fallen in love (crazily), did stupid things, got into trouble, fallen out of love, been played with - but nothing beats getting what every girl truly deserves. And that's why i'm so proud of my guy because he's proved to me that it doesnt matter what i've been through, who i was - all that matters is he loves me for me and will give me what i need and deserve, happiness.
But in everything, irregardless, i still thank God. I thank God for His covering over our lives, i thank God for creating us both, i thank God for loving me, i thank God for being my everything - i repeat, MY EVERYTHING. I love you jesus, deep deep down in my soul (:
"Star gazing will never be the same again." - Ken Chua