Monday, February 01, 2010
It's week 15 with Zul. And they just HAD to talk about him. HAHAHA, he was fun today. Maybe because it's already the last day with him (other than presentation on wednesday), but yeah he was insanely dramatic, sarcasticly humorous and just breezed through presentations (: Happy happy for a monday. I'm sure tml with fendy won't be a problem. Fendy is awesome :D After wednesday IMC will be done and i'm just going to start mugging for UTs that week then THE HOLIDAYS WILL BE HERE :D
Did i mention im turning 19 in 12 days too? HAHAHA :D
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*I LIKE HANNAH REACTION
*like cannot take it alr
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:**faint*
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*but kinda fast hur
*i dont have the feeling of 15weeks
*like just the start of sem feel
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:*YAHHH ):
naomi says:*yea man!
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:*like week 6 or smth.
*first few weeks we like dying
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*excatly
*like the way he wistle
*the way he chew gum
*like the way when he sit down leg cant reach floor
*like the way he write the board but cant reach the top
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:
*YAHHH
*HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHA
*so sweet
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:*i LOVE it~
naomi says:*the way he lick the bottle
*or something i cant remember
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*OMG
*like it ttm
naomi says:*OH NO
*the fingle
*finger
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*the way he eat banana in class
HANNAH; In Him I Trust. says:*then eat the bananana
*HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA
naomi says:*YA
*@YHSVA BHIXOBLSJICS
*BNACIPSBCUIJNK'
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*OMG
naomi says:*my face wanna explode alr.
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*i cant take it alr
*can see
*see so cute
*the way he put his leg on the chair
*distance so near to him
naomi says:*so short
' τђε ςзcязт Ћεαvзи ο∫ мıиε says:*the chair
*see see
*faster
*WOAH
*hannah
*i like the way you peep
*like damn funny
*nao faster see
--------------------------------------------------

Come what may.
de a'More ;
3:43 PM