Tuesday, March 16, 2010
Enjoyed swimming with the ladies in my family (sister, younger sis, mom) today (: Alot of laughing and just soaking up not the sun, the water and the cold cold wind. My aunt brought us to tea after the swim and stuffed me with food, for fear i would have an eating disorder, joke of the day much. I enjoyed myself despite the bad cramps that irritated me much ): I want my puffy oversized tummy to go down and disappear now!
But the highlight of the day was when my boyfriend texted me to come online soon because he had smth for me. I got home, and recieved this amazing photo he took while i was away for my swim.

Who wouldn't melt?! Personally written, crane personally folded, personally photograhed. It had kenchua-loves-hannahlee written all over (: Warmed my heart and made all the terrible PMS feelings go far far away. I love my kenchua, he's the best.
de a'More ;
6:42 PM